Hunger:

HUNGER: One of the few cravings that cannot be appeased with another solution.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Eating With Style

For those of you who have never had the pleasure of my company at dinner let me tell you I'm a mess. I once had this guy I was dating tell me it was disturbing to see me eat(we didn't last long after that comment). But I will admit I'm a messy eater. I always drop things, I make noises if I really like it, and once rare occasions I have been know to lick a few fingers.  So it was a real treat when one day while musing about my latest meal with a group of friends. It was suggested that I write a food column for a magazine my friend worked for. She pitched it, the editor accepted it and I got writing.  My 1st story ran this week I hope you can check it out in Houston Style Magazine in stores everywhere or online at www.stylemagazine.com 

Thanks to the folks at Houston Style for giving me a chance. 
Love you Jo.

Its Good to be Hungry Houston 

No comments:

Post a Comment