Hunger:

HUNGER: One of the few cravings that cannot be appeased with another solution.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Breakfast on a Hill

Last week while hanging around at the folks house my mother in-law made some Chappell Hill Smoked Garlic Sausage. They smelled pretty good but who doesn't love the smell of sausage frying in a pan. I really try not to be greedy and wear out my welcome at the folks house but my in-laws can cook(my father in law makes to die for cheesy garlic biscuits) so I waited what I felt was an appropriate amount of time let them make their plates then I headed to the kitchen.
Jo had fried up  not just sausage but Chappell Hill Smoked Garlic Sausage. I don't know if these are new or if my late. Ive had Chappell Hill just not the garlic variety. Let me say that 1st bite was pure heaven. It made me close my eyes and I swear I could hear a chorus of angels singing its praise. Then I quickly shoveled in 3 more pieces.  The garlic pepper goodness should be experienced by all. We went to HEB the next day and stocked up on them.  
This morning my darling husband added them to my breakfast. He's a really great cook but he shines at breakfast. Not the best picture I know but trust me it was delicious.
*sidenote*Do you feel bad when you go to dinner or parties and people are busy talking but you want to eat? Do you try not to be the 1st person to line up to the buffet? This is always my dilemma I don't want to be know for reeking havoc on a dinner table.

Stay Hungry
Houston Hungry Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment